20% Weeks Five and Six

Hello I was late on my week five blog so I am going to do a big combo blog of me weeks five and six of my 20% project. To start, with week five I had forgotten what I had learned in the previous weeks so, I had to redo all of that before I could start learning new things. I accomplished a bit mire but I did not complete a full song that week. My failures that week were just forgetting what I had learned and then messing up when I was practicing to redo it.I do love that the 20% project keeps me dedicated to my goal. However, I don’t have a great memory so I think that doing it a little bit more every week would’ve helped me get better at actually learning the guitar. Overall week five was very successful and had little failures throughout that Friday.Next I am moving on to week six. This was the last week we had to work on our 20% project. I completely failed this week, because this is when we got our trifolds and I was so focused on doing my trifold that I forgot to actually practice. So, that was one of my biggest failures in this whole process! Some successes that came out of this week were me starting on my trifold and planning the layout of how I wanted things to look on it. Another success is that I started to color my letters on the trifold that read “Guitar Journey”. I really didn’t get too much done that week but I had lots of fun talking with my friends and working with them on the trifolds. I have stated this but I just want to bring up how fun the 20% project was to do and be able to participate in it. I am very lucky to have been able to do this amazing project and kind of get something out of it. Thank you for sticking around with me while I spent my time learning guitar. Even though I failed my goal, I did my best!